Friday, June 12, 2015

Autumn Day Trip


These photos are from March, I'm still playing catch up, and feeling a little nostalgic for warmer days. We took a little trip to Lanyon Homestead, which really is just down the road from us. There is a lot of history here, lots of buildings, schools house, barns, stables I could keep going.....
There are some beautiful big trees (by Canberra standards) the garden is amazing, and you can't beat a historic homestead that makes coffee and pancakes right?


The cafe

My partner in crime, assistant photographer, avid collector of anythings...

nice view





It is interesting how a visit somewhere can inspire and get the creative juices flowing, this day we collected some of the acorns from the ground and played around at home in the afternoon.
I love working with my little girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment